- All bookings need to be paid in full on the day of booking, otherwise your booking can be released without notice
- Local payments can be made by EFT
- Please note that all additional costs for overseas bank transfers are for the account of the guest.
- Credit Card facilities available for VISA/MASTER CARD
- No American Express, Diners or cheques
- Check-In time is from 14:00 until 18:00 (please inform us of your estimated time of arrival)
- Arrivals before or after these times, need to be confirmed by the guesthouse before booking.
- Arrivals after 20:00 are not possible
- Check-Out time is before 11:00
- No one-night bookings
- For Peak Season, only a minimum of 7 nights booking is accepted
- Arrivals before or after normal check in time need to be confirmed by the guesthouse before booking. (arrivals after 20:00 are not possible)
- Breakfast buffet is served from 8:00 until 9:30
- We don’t serve lunch or dinner. (there are plenty of restaurants in the neighbourhood)
- No self-catering
Please be advised we only accept children older than 12 years
- Please note that we are a non-smoking establishment.
- No smoking is allowed inside nor on the balconies of the rooms.
- There is one allocated outside area for smoking
- Cancellations from 3 months up to 31 days prior to your arrival: 50% of the total booking cost will be charged
- Cancellations from 30 days prior to your arrival: 100% of the total booking cost will be charged
- In case of arriving later or departing earlier or non-arrivals, the full rate is due
- Celtic Manor levies a 15% administration fee on any refunds processed
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the booking, Celtic Manor will refund the applicable amount within 7 working days
Arriving late may make it necessary to limit time for your treatment so the next guest is not delayed. Please arrive at least fifteen minutes before the scheduled time to check in and prepare to enjoy your treatment.
The spa is a relaxation and rejuvenation area, please respect all spa guests right to privacy and serenity. A comfortable relaxing area with breath taking views of the ocean and mountains are your key to renew and revive your tired body and soul. Minimum age to enter the spa is 16 years. Please turn off cell phones on arrival at the spa and keep the noise level down. Individual treatment rooms are available as well as a large couple’s room. The Spa and pool area has a strictly non-smoking policy.
Please communicate health conditions such as high blood pressure, allergies, pregnancy or any other health related concerns you may have when making your appointment. We recommend that you drink lots of water after your spa treatment to help accelerate the elimination of toxins. We do not recommend the consumption of alcohol before or directly after spa treatments. Celtic Manor shall not be held liable for any injuries or accidents taking place on the premises.
We provide a secure place to store your personal items. However, we do not assume any liability for personal items and recommend you leave valuables in the safe in your hotel room or suite.
Disposable undergarments are available on request
Cancellation policy and returns
- Treatments are only secured after receiving deposit
- The treatments you select are reserved especially for you. Guests will be charged a 100% cancellation fee for treatments cancelled less than 48 hours from the scheduled appointment time.
- Celtic Manor levies a 10% administration fee on any refunds processed
- Please be advised we only accept children older than 12 years
- Purchased products may not be returned or exchanged.